Promoting Growth and Development for the Transformation of Individuals and their Organisations
Catherine Ashe (M.Sc.) is an experienced and accredited coach, facilitator and leadership Consultant.
A co-active approach is central to the process because it is powerful and dynamic and enables people to connect with solutions and ideas from within themselves.
A range of evidence based consultancy services to support the professional and personal development of individuals, leaders and teams.
- Personal and executive coaching to help people navigate personal milestones and to develop their career path in a safe, supportive and confidential environment
- Bespoke team coaching as a valuable way of maximising cohesiveness at all stages of team development.
- Psychometric Assessments to identify personal strengths and areas for development to maximise leadership potential.
- Leadership Coaching helps to identify and develop leadership potential and ideas for further development.
- Training Needs Assessment, personal learning and action planning for groups and individuals.
- Organisational development and review through organisational growth and/ or change.
- Conflict avoidance and resolution using restorative mediation approaches.